The first and foremost important ingredient that can make your child’s birthday party a great success is the selection of the party theme and these days Shopkins party theme is quite popular. Shopkins is the talk of the school these days so throwing a great birthday bash based on this theme would be rewarding for you and your kid will also feel good and proud. Shopkins party supplies are available online, so the most challenging part of putting a party together has become the easiest now. Throwing a great birthday party can get complicated, but Shopkins birthday supplies kit makes it easy.
In case you are not used to organizing children’s birthday party, the process of planning a great Shopkins Birthday Party might be a little mystery. But the truth is, however hard as it may seem, planning the perfect kid’s birthday bash is easy with a few basic steps and Shopkins birthday supplies. And the little ones will be overjoyed with what you have planned for them with love, care and Shopkins party supplies.
Planning Your Shopkins Birthday Celebration
A good plan will be the most important factor in throwing a great Shopkins party. But to make your Shopkins birthday party an event to remember, you will have to start planning well in advance. Last minute party planning stress can be avoided by planning your Shopkins themed birthday party early. Take into consideration party theme, the venue, food and drinks, Shopkins party supplies (decorations, favors, props etc.) and budget.
Shopkins Birthday Party Theme
The very first thing that you have to consider when organizing birthday bash for little one is deciding the party theme and you should have a chat with your kids and determine whether they are okay with Shopkins themed party. Now that you’ve decided that you will be going with Shopkins theme, you will have to arrange for all the party supplies that match the theme. Being a very popular theme, you’ll find tons of Shopkins birthday supplies at various local as well as online stores.
You may have decided to throw a Shopkins birthday party for your kid, but before finalizing the theme, have a talk with your child about the theme.
A few points to consider about Shopkins party theme:
- Is your kid a big fan of Shopkins?
- Apart from Shopkins, does your child has any other theme in mind?
- Will the guests like/love Shopkins theme?
- Are Shopkins party supplies easily available?
Shopkins birthday supplies will make your party stand out.
Decide on the size of your Shopkins Birthday Bash
Now it would be a great time to consider who you will be going to invite for your Shopkins kids’ birthday party. I would suggest that you keep the list of the invitees restricted to close relatives and friends to make sure that the Shopkins party is not overrun by a lot of kids. Having said that, if you would like to have a larger birthday celebration, it is possible with extra help taken from friends/relatives to watch the party guests as well as the Shopkins party supplies that you’ve already laid out on the table. One adult for every ten kids at the Shopkins celebration should suffice. Supervision of adult(s) is necessary if you want to lay out Shopkins party supplies on table in advance.
Although I would suggest you to keep the Shopkins birthday party small, it really depends on the number of friends your little one wants to invite for the party. If your kid is too small, say one year old or two year old, the less kids in the Shopkins party the better. You’ll have to purchase Shopkins party supplies according to the number of guests in your kid’s birthday party.
Scheduling Your Shopkins Party
Scheduling the party is one of the most significant part of the children’s birthday party organizing process, so you’ll have to schedule your Shopkins birthday party carefully. Be sure to schedule your Shopkins birthday party in advance. To make your Shopkins b’day party a smashing hit, it should have a precise beginning and ending. It is always better to keep the Shopkins party short, simple and sweet. Also, you’ll have to take care about other children’s routines so that your Shopkins birthday bash does not interfere with their schedules. Morning or afternoon is normally the best time to throw the best Shopkins themed birthday bash. Buy your Shopkins birthday supplies well in advance if you are purchasing them from local store. If ordering online, buy the Shopkins party supplies one month in advance so that you receive them in time.
Have A Budget For Your Shopkins Birthday Party
It is vital to have a budget for the Shopkins party that you’re planning and you should stick to it. Although there are some parents who spend a lot of money on these social gatherings, I would suggest you to have an affordable budget since a low-budget kids’ birthday party can also be made to look lavish using low-cost Shopkins party supplies that are available online. You can also check out the local stores if they are running better deals on Shopkins birthday supplies.
Choosing A Venue For A Great Shopkins Party
You should take great care in picking out the ideal type of venue for the perfect Shopkins bash. The venue for your Shopkins birthday party should not be too far which can be difficult to gain access. The address should be clearly mentioned using simple fonts or clear handwriting and no guest should have the difficulty reading it due to design or style of your Shopkins themed invitations. If you’re using the invitations that come with Shopkins party supplies, use black or dark color color pen to write on them.
Try to pick an inexpensive or no cost party location for the Shopkins birthday party.
- Your house, or a friend’s or a relative’s house is the best and the free of cost option to host your Shopkins birthday party.
- Many libraries have community rooms that would cost very less (some are even free) to host your Shopkins themed party.
- Your local park may be another low cost option to throw a great Shopkins birthday party for your kid. Although you might have to pay for the picnic area or an entrance fee, still your Shopkins party would cost less than other costly venue options.
Shopkins Party Invitations
Your Shopkins birthday invitations would be just as important as the birthday party itself. Shopkins birthday party invitations will invoke a lot of excitement for your little one while writing the names of the guests and sending them out and for the little guests when they receive it. Be sure to send out the invitations a few days in advance and don’t forget to mention that the birthday bash would be based on Shopkins theme. Request the guests to R.S.V.P. so that you will know in advance how many guests would be attending your Shopkins birthday party.
Shopkins party invitations are available in a variety of forms; some can be downloaded from the internet and printed while some websites allow you to send the invitations online. A little research on the ‘net will give you a lot of websites where you can find a plethora of Shopkins invitations. But if you’ve bought Shopkins party supplies online, you won’t have to struggle with your PC or smartphone. Just fill up the invitations that come with Shopkins birthday supplies and you’re good to go.
Shopkins party supplies kits already contain properly themed invitations. Due to these invitations the guests will come to know beforehand that your kid’s birthday party would be based on Shopkins theme. So, they may decide to bring gifts that relate to the Shopkins theme. The little guests (kids) may opt to wear costumes that relate to Shopkins birthday theme. If you’re making the invitations yourself, just remember that these should mirror the Shopkins theme.
Decorations For Shopkins Birthday Party
No party is complete without decorations and considering the fact that you’ve chosen Shopkins theme, you’ll need some decorations related to the theme. Use the decorations that you got with Shopkins birthday supplies to give your party the special look. Shopkins party supplies packs are also available that include everything you need to decorate your party that will make the theme clear for your guests.
Shopkins Party Decoration Ideas
If you haven’t ordered any Shopkins party pack, you can try making a few decorations yourself. From magazines to books to internet, the popularity of Shopkins has made its images available everywhere. If you are not good at drawing figures, you can buy some Shopkins stickers or search the internet to print some pictures and use them. Try searching “Shopkins Birthday Supplies” on google and you’ll find a lot of images to inspire you.
There must be some craft supplies lying in your home and you can create some good looking Shopkins birthday decorations with them easily. You can create Shopkins birthday banners or paper chains from craft foam or construction paper of theme related color combo. Also, you can ask your child to help make them and they will feel so proud when you hang them at the Shopkins party venue.
You can cut different shapes in different colors and paste them on the wall with removable Shopkins wall decals. A wide range of decorations are available at your local stores as well as the online merchants mentioned in this Shopkins blog post.
Your Shopkins decorations should be colorful with bright lights. Keep all the Shopkins birthday supplies that you have created safe in some box.
Pick Shopkins Birthday Party Menu
Food would be an integral part of your Shopkins birthday bash and would also be the biggest expense.
Control the Food Costs of your Shopkins Party
You can try potluck, where all the guests would bring a pre-prepared dish to your Shopkins party. Apart from sidestepping the dietary problems, this could significantly cut down on the overall cost of your Shopkins birthday bash.
One thing that would be most special in your Shopkins b’day party is cake. You can get Shopkins themed cake from the local bakery, order it online or bake it yourself. If you’ve got cake toppers along with your Shopkins birthday supplies, use them. But cake alone is not enough – you’ll need real food too for your Shopkins party. Pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs and hamburgers would go well with Shopkins theme. Shopkins fans will also love sodas, fruit juice and fresh lime juice.
If you’re thinking of buying pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers or stew for your Shopkins birthday celebration, think again! Buying all these foods can add up and if you’re a good cook, you can save a lot of money by making all these stuff yourself and still make your Shopkins birthday party the talk of the neighborhood.
Shopkins Birthday Cake
Your kid’s birthday party would be incomplete without a proper Shopkins birthday party cake. You can bake the Shopkins party cake yourself or you can buy a pre-made cake from your local grocery store and decorate it yourself. If you’ve baked the cake yourself, you can create a free hand design related to Shopkins on the top of the cake and show your creativity as well. Food coloring can be used to change to color of the icing to match with the Shopkins theme.
If you’ve ordered Shopkins Party Supplies kit from one of the online retailers mentioned here, it already includes Shopkins cake toppers that are unique and priceless. Don’t forget to cover your Shopkins birthday cake with colorful candies. You can also add edible Shopkins images on the top of your cake and cupcakes.
Shopkins Party Activities
- Kids have lots of energy, so remember to plan enough activities well in advance to keep them busy in your Shopkins celebration.
- Because some children will be earlier than the others and the Shopkins party will be (and should be) started only when all the children have arrived, be sure to plan some activities for the early comers.
- Kid can make hats by folding newspapers and decorate decorate them to match Shopkins theme.
- Select songs that are popular with your little guests or those that fit with the Shopkins theme so that the kids can sing and dance and shout to their heart’s content.
- Provide drums bells, maracas, streamers to kids and they can form their own parade and march around the area singing birthday song or any Shopkins related song.
- Printable Shopkins coloring pages are available for free online and will give your kid and the little guests one of the most memorable times of their lives!
Shopkins Party Games
Last, but definitely the most important fun part of your party would be games and other interesting activities that you would organize for the little Shopkins fans. Certainly, the kids love cake, ice cream and obligatory gifts but it is the fun activities and games that would make your Shopkins party complete. A kiddie party is incomplete without games and your Shopkins party will not be an exception.
Let the kids enjoy the occasion by using Shopkins balloons to play volleyball (smaller kids love it) or relay race. If you’ve got separate area, Shopkins fans would love to play water balloon fights. Other Shopkins birthday party games that the kids would love are musical chairs and pass the parcel. Pass large pieces of blank paper to Shopkins loving kids and ask them to draw shapes around bodies on them. Or ask them to write their name or “Shopkins” as legibly as possible by grasping pen with their toes of the left foot and compare them and announce a winner. Many other classic games like Simon Says, Treasure Hunt, duck duck goose, Potato Sack Relay and Ring around the Rosie go well with Shopkins theme.
More Resources For Choosing Games For Shopkins Birthday
- Here is a list of Top 10 Classic Kids Party Games that are perfect for a great Shopkins party.
- These 25 Children’s Party Games will make your Shopkins birthday party real fun.
- If you need simple and easy games for the Shopkins fans, here are 8 Easy Birthday Party Games for Kids
- These 20 Birthday Party Games That Won’t Cost You a Dime and still make your Shopkins Bash a huge success.
- If the little Shopkins fans in a mood, here is a list of some Perfectly Silly Party Games.
- If you’ve hosted the Shopkins themed birthday party in your house, these Indoor Party Games will take the fun to the next level.
- Here are some more Birthday Party Games that you can count on to keep the Shopkins party hopping.
Shopkins Party Ideas for Adult Guests
When you are planning activities and games for the little guests in your Shopkins celebration, be sure to plan a game or two where the adults can also take part.
- Make a guest book from large sheets of paper and ask your guests to write in them about what they liked the best in the Shopkins celebration.
- Put a cardboard in a white or Shopkins theme color and ask your guests to autograph it with permanent markers or fabric markers.
- You can make your Shopkins party fun and memorable by creating an activity station for adults where they can decorate their own cupcakes and goody bags.
Presents For Your Shopkins Party
Remember that your Shopkins b’day bash is just not complete if some presents have not been given out to the invited little guests as well as their parents. Consider wisely about your selection of presents for the guests given that we want everybody to go back home with a smile making our Shopkins themed party a smashing hit.
Saying Thank You After Your Shopkins Birthday Bash
Your Shopkins themed birthday bash was perfect and everyone went back smiling, so why not say thank-you to all the guests. You can design the thank-you notes yourself with some imagination or you can go online and download and print some Shopkins theme based thank-you notes. If you’ve got Shopkins birthday supplies from our recommended store, thank-you notes are already included in them. Shopkins birthday supplies also include favors and favor boxes. Trust us, after receiving favor boxes that come with Shopkins party supplies your guests will thank you and go home happy.
Shopkins Birthday Party Tips
- Be sure to order your Shopkins party supplies well in advance so that they arrive in time.
- Plan out your Shopkins bash in advance (also take into consideration your child’s schedule), write it down and try to stick to it.
- If it is the first birthday of your kid, instead of live entertainment you can rent a bubble machine for your Shopkins party because toddlers love bubbles so much.
- For kids that are three years or older, balloon modeling, magic show, puppet show, face painting or any other kind of live entertainment will make your Shopkins party wonderful.
- If you have thrown the Shopkins birthday party for a toddler, invite adults too and arrange some games and activities for them as well because toddlers can not play by themselves but will enjoy seeing adults playing and laughing.
- Only play music that the kids can recognize, like Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog from the Mickey Mouse, Sesame Street song, Yo Gabba Gabba! song or anything related to the Shopkins theme.
- Invite a lot of friends, relatives and guests to your Shopkins party only if your kid is a party animal but if your child is shy, invite only a few of them.
- If your child is old enough, get him involved by letting him help make invitations or decorations for the Shopkins party as kids love to be helpful.
- By the late afternoon the younger kids start getting easily irritated or annoyed, so your Shopkins party should end by mid afternoon.
- For 6+ kids, you may consider renting a ball pit or a bounce house for your Shopkins bash where kids will spend hours as they love bouncing or playing in the ball pit.
- Pony rental, mini put put course and other party rentals for older kids will make your Shopkins celebration an instant hit.
- Awarding prizes to everyone who has participated in a game, whether they won or lost, will make everyone happy and your Shopkins bash a huge success.
- Don’t forget to check with the kids (or preferably their parents) about food allergies before finalizing your Shopkins party menu.
- If you’ve invited parents along with the kids to your Shopkins birthday party, be sure to serve some food to them that is appropriate for adults.
- Parties start slowly and can’t be into full swing until all the little guests have arrived, but those Shopkins fans who have arrived early may get hungry. Offer crackers, chips or other light snacks to early Shopkins birthday attendees and they’ll be full of energy and not cranky till the food is served.
- Save money where you can as a little low budget Shopkins party will not steal the fun away.
- Be sure to click a lot of photos of the celebration and do not forget to click snaps of the Shopkins birthday cake before the party begins. Later, post the Shopkins party images to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin and Pinterest accounts for others to see and appreciate your hard work.
Shopkins Birthday Supplies
Shopkins birthday supplies supplies will give your kid the best gift of all – pure joy! Shopkins party supplies are available at the local stores near you as well as online.
If you buy all the Shopkins birthday supplies a-la-carte, you will have to pay a lot more. Also available are Shopkins party packs that contain everything you need for a party of 8 or 16 guests. These Shopkins birthday party packs are available in various variants: Basic packs, Deluxe packs, Ultimate packs and with or without favor boxes; choose according to your budget. A large variety of pre-designed Shopkins birthday supplies party packs are available for you to choose from:
Basic Shopkins Party Pack
Shopkins Tableware and Cake Supplies
The Shopkins party supplies basic party pack includes party plates (dinner as well as dessert plates), themed lunch napkins and table cover, matching color birthday candles, forks, spoons and Shopkins party cups.
Shopkins Party Decorations
Two sets of different color balloons that match the Shopkins party theme.
Shopkins Invitations and Gift Wrap
Shopkins party invitations and thank you post cards and two sets of curling ribbons that complement the theme.
The Shopkins party supplies basic kit is available for 8 or 16 guests.
Deluxe Shopkins Party Pack
Shopkins Tableware and Cake Supplies
The Shopkins party supplies deluxe party pack includes Shopkins party cups, themed lunch napkins and table cover, matching color forks, spoons, birthday candles and Shopkins party plates (dinner as well as dessert plates).
Shopkins Birthday Decorations
The Shopkins party supplies deluxe kit includes a lot of Shopkins birthday party decorations. Included are theme colored three sets of balloons, one Shopkins balloon (foil), three sets of crepe paper that match the theme and one centerpiece.
Shopkins Birthday Invitations and Gift Wrap
Shopkins birthday party invitations and thank you post cards and three sets of theme complementing curling ribbons.
Shopkins Party Favors and Gifts
Shopkins party hats.
Shopkins Party Banner
One personalized Shopkins birthday banner.
The deluxe Shopkins party supplies kit is available for 8 or 16 guests.
Deluxe with Favors Shopkins Party Pack
This Shopkins party supplies pack includes everything from the deluxe kit plus a lot of party favors. There are birthday favor boxes (empty), lollipops, sticker sheets, blowouts and many other gift items to fill the Shopkins birthday goody bags. You may also search the internet for more party favor ideas and other Shopkins party supplies.
Ultimate Shopkins Party Supplies Pack
Well, this is the ultimate Shopkins birthday set. You can have the whole package: Shopkins party supplies ultimate party pack.
Shopkins Tableware and Cake Supplies
The ultimate Shopkins party supplies kit includes themed birthday party plates (dessert as well as dinner), lunch and beverage napkins, birthday candles, cutlery, table cover and Shopkins birthday cake toppers.
Shopkins Party Decorations
The Shopkins party supplies ultimate kit contains a huge number of Shopkins Birthday Decorations. There are three sets of balloons and crepe papers that match the Shopkins party theme. There is a large Shopkins birthday balloon and a cute looking centerpiece. Then there is a thirty one inches Shopkins jumbo foil balloon and three sets of fluffy decorations. Shopkins wall decal and swirl decorations along with a Shopkins party banner is also included in the ultimate Shopkins party supplies kit.
Shopkins Party Favors and Toys
This Shopkins party supplies ultimate kit contains a lot of Shopkins party favors and other stuff for Shopkins birthday giveaways. There are Shopkins party favor boxes (empty), sticker sheets, swirl lollipops, blowouts and other candy filled stuff. Shopkins birthday supplies also include value pack party favors (to stuff the favor boxes), pencils, tattoos, a 16 oz. plastic cup and a lot of other Shopkins party goods.
Shopkins Games and Activities
Includes many extra Shopkins birthday supplies like Pinata (pull string), a pinata blindfold and a lot of toys and candy to fill the pinata.
Shopkins Party Invitations and Gift Wrap
Shopkins birthday invitations and thank you post cards and three sets of curling ribbons that totally complement the theme.
Other Shopkins Birthday Stuff
Two big candy boxes and a Shopkins metal keepsake.
Party Can Be Fun With Shopkins Party Supplies
Planning a Shopkins party can really be a bit of fun if you make sure that you just give yourself sufficient time to organize the event. With enough time, little bit of work and Shopkins birthday supplies, you’ll be in a position to set up the perfect birthday party. Celebration can be fun and party can be smart with Shopkins party supplies.
When it comes to children’s birthday party, Shopkins is among the most popular themes, as irrespective of geographical location or age, kids (and grown ups too) unarguably love it. Choosing Shopkins party theme will surely add a festive touch to your kid’s birthday party celebration. And Shopkins party supplies will create some memories that will last a lifetime for your kid as well as you. Throw your child the best party ever with Shopkins party supplies.