The first and foremost important ingredient that can make your child’s birthday party a great success is the selection of the party theme and these days Mickey 1st party theme is quite popular. Mickey 1st is the talk of the school these days so throwing a great birthday bash based on this theme would be rewarding for you and your kid will also feel good and proud. Mickey 1st party supplies are available online, so the most challenging part of putting a party together has become the easiest now. Throwing a great birthday party can get complicated, but Mickey 1st birthday supplies kit makes it easy.
In case you are not used to organizing children’s birthday party, the process of planning a great Mickey 1st Birthday Party might be a little mystery. But the truth is, however hard as it may seem, planning the perfect kid’s birthday bash is easy with a few basic steps and Mickey 1st birthday supplies. And the little ones will be overjoyed with what you have planned for them with love, care and Mickey 1st party supplies.
Planning Your Mickey 1st Birthday Celebration
A good plan will be the most important factor in throwing a great Mickey 1st party. But to make your Mickey 1st birthday party an event to remember, you will have to start planning well in advance. Last minute party planning stress can be avoided by planning your Mickey 1st themed birthday party early. Take into consideration party theme, the venue, food and drinks, Mickey 1st party supplies (decorations, favors, props etc.) and budget.
Mickey 1st Birthday Party Theme
The very first thing that you have to consider when organizing birthday bash for little one is deciding the party theme and you should have a chat with your kids and determine whether they are okay with Mickey 1st themed party. Now that you’ve decided that you will be going with Mickey 1st theme, you will have to arrange for all the party supplies that match the theme. Being a very popular theme, you’ll find tons of Mickey 1st birthday supplies at various local as well as online stores.
You may have decided to throw a Mickey 1st birthday party for your kid, but before finalizing the theme, have a talk with your child about the theme.
A few points to consider about Mickey 1st party theme:
- Is your kid a big fan of Mickey 1st?
- Apart from Mickey 1st, does your child has any other theme in mind?
- Will the guests like/love Mickey 1st theme?
- Are Mickey 1st party supplies easily available?
Mickey 1st birthday supplies will make your party stand out.
Decide on the size of your Mickey 1st Birthday Bash
Now it would be a great time to consider who you will be going to invite for your Mickey 1st kids’ birthday party. I would suggest that you keep the list of the invitees restricted to close relatives and friends to make sure that the Mickey 1st party is not overrun by a lot of kids. Having said that, if you would like to have a larger birthday celebration, it is possible with extra help taken from friends/relatives to watch the party guests as well as the Mickey 1st party supplies that you’ve already laid out on the table. One adult for every ten kids at the Mickey 1st celebration should suffice. Supervision of adult(s) is necessary if you want to lay out Mickey 1st party supplies on table in advance.
Although I would suggest you to keep the Mickey 1st birthday party small, it really depends on the number of friends your little one wants to invite for the party. If your kid is too small, say one year old or two year old, the less kids in the Mickey 1st party the better. You’ll have to purchase Mickey 1st party supplies according to the number of guests in your kid’s birthday party.
Scheduling Your Mickey 1st Party
Scheduling the party is one of the most significant part of the children’s birthday party organizing process, so you’ll have to schedule your Mickey 1st birthday party carefully. Be sure to schedule your Mickey 1st birthday party in advance. To make your Mickey 1st b’day party a smashing hit, it should have a precise beginning and ending. It is always better to keep the Mickey 1st party short, simple and sweet. Also, you’ll have to take care about other children’s routines so that your Mickey 1st birthday bash does not interfere with their schedules. Morning or afternoon is normally the best time to throw the best Mickey 1st themed birthday bash. Buy your Mickey 1st birthday supplies well in advance if you are purchasing them from local store. If ordering online, buy the Mickey 1st party supplies one month in advance so that you receive them in time.
Have A Budget For Your Mickey 1st Birthday Party
It is vital to have a budget for the Mickey 1st party that you’re planning and you should stick to it. Although there are some parents who spend a lot of money on these social gatherings, I would suggest you to have an affordable budget since a low-budget kids’ birthday party can also be made to look lavish using low-cost Mickey 1st party supplies that are available online. You can also check out the local stores if they are running better deals on Mickey 1st birthday supplies.
Choosing A Venue For A Great Mickey 1st Party
You should take great care in picking out the ideal type of venue for the perfect Mickey 1st bash. The venue for your Mickey 1st birthday party should not be too far which can be difficult to gain access. The address should be clearly mentioned using simple fonts or clear handwriting and no guest should have the difficulty reading it due to design or style of your Mickey 1st themed invitations. If you’re using the invitations that come with Mickey 1st party supplies, use black or dark color color pen to write on them.
Try to pick an inexpensive or no cost party location for the Mickey 1st birthday party.
- Your house, or a friend’s or a relative’s house is the best and the free of cost option to host your Mickey 1st birthday party.
- Many libraries have community rooms that would cost very less (some are even free) to host your Mickey 1st themed party.
- Your local park may be another low cost option to throw a great Mickey 1st birthday party for your kid. Although you might have to pay for the picnic area or an entrance fee, still your Mickey 1st party would cost less than other costly venue options.
Mickey 1st Party Invitations
Your Mickey 1st birthday invitations would be just as important as the birthday party itself. Mickey 1st birthday party invitations will invoke a lot of excitement for your little one while writing the names of the guests and sending them out and for the little guests when they receive it. Be sure to send out the invitations a few days in advance and don’t forget to mention that the birthday bash would be based on Mickey 1st theme. Request the guests to R.S.V.P. so that you will know in advance how many guests would be attending your Mickey 1st birthday party.
Mickey 1st party invitations are available in a variety of forms; some can be downloaded from the internet and printed while some websites allow you to send the invitations online. A little research on the ‘net will give you a lot of websites where you can find a plethora of Mickey 1st invitations. But if you’ve bought Mickey 1st party supplies online, you won’t have to struggle with your PC or smartphone. Just fill up the invitations that come with Mickey 1st birthday supplies and you’re good to go.
Mickey 1st party supplies kits already contain properly themed invitations. Due to these invitations the guests will come to know beforehand that your kid’s birthday party would be based on Mickey 1st theme. So, they may decide to bring gifts that relate to the Mickey 1st theme. The little guests (kids) may opt to wear costumes that relate to Mickey 1st birthday theme. If you’re making the invitations yourself, just remember that these should mirror the Mickey 1st theme.
Decorations For Mickey 1st Birthday Party
No party is complete without decorations and considering the fact that you’ve chosen Mickey 1st theme, you’ll need some decorations related to the theme. Use the decorations that you got with Mickey 1st birthday supplies to give your party the special look. Mickey 1st party supplies packs are also available that include everything you need to decorate your party that will make the theme clear for your guests.
Mickey 1st Party Decoration Ideas
If you haven’t ordered any Mickey 1st party pack, you can try making a few decorations yourself. From magazines to books to internet, the popularity of Mickey 1st has made its images available everywhere. If you are not good at drawing figures, you can buy some Mickey 1st stickers or search the internet to print some pictures and use them. Try searching “Mickey 1st Birthday Supplies” on google and you’ll find a lot of images to inspire you.
There must be some craft supplies lying in your home and you can create some good looking Mickey 1st birthday decorations with them easily. You can create Mickey 1st birthday banners or paper chains from craft foam or construction paper of theme related color combo. Also, you can ask your child to help make them and they will feel so proud when you hang them at the Mickey 1st party venue.
You can cut different shapes in different colors and paste them on the wall with removable Mickey 1st wall decals. A wide range of decorations are available at your local stores as well as the online merchants mentioned in this Mickey 1st blog post.
Your Mickey 1st decorations should be colorful with bright lights. Keep all the Mickey 1st birthday supplies that you have created safe in some box.
Pick Mickey 1st Birthday Party Menu
Food would be an integral part of your Mickey 1st birthday bash and would also be the biggest expense.
Control the Food Costs of your Mickey 1st Party
You can try potluck, where all the guests would bring a pre-prepared dish to your Mickey 1st party. Apart from sidestepping the dietary problems, this could significantly cut down on the overall cost of your Mickey 1st birthday bash.
One thing that would be most special in your Mickey 1st b’day party is cake. You can get Mickey 1st themed cake from the local bakery, order it online or bake it yourself. If you’ve got cake toppers along with your Mickey 1st birthday supplies, use them. But cake alone is not enough – you’ll need real food too for your Mickey 1st party. Pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs and hamburgers would go well with Mickey 1st theme. Mickey 1st fans will also love sodas, fruit juice and fresh lime juice.
If you’re thinking of buying pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers or stew for your Mickey 1st birthday celebration, think again! Buying all these foods can add up and if you’re a good cook, you can save a lot of money by making all these stuff yourself and still make your Mickey 1st birthday party the talk of the neighborhood.
Mickey 1st Birthday Cake
Your kid’s birthday party would be incomplete without a proper Mickey 1st birthday party cake. You can bake the Mickey 1st party cake yourself or you can buy a pre-made cake from your local grocery store and decorate it yourself. If you’ve baked the cake yourself, you can create a free hand design related to Mickey 1st on the top of the cake and show your creativity as well. Food coloring can be used to change to color of the icing to match with the Mickey 1st theme.
If you’ve ordered Mickey 1st Party Supplies kit from one of the online retailers mentioned here, it already includes Mickey 1st cake toppers that are unique and priceless. Don’t forget to cover your Mickey 1st birthday cake with colorful candies. You can also add edible Mickey 1st images on the top of your cake and cupcakes.
Mickey 1st Party Activities
- Kids have lots of energy, so remember to plan enough activities well in advance to keep them busy in your Mickey 1st celebration.
- Because some children will be earlier than the others and the Mickey 1st party will be (and should be) started only when all the children have arrived, be sure to plan some activities for the early comers.
- Kid can make hats by folding newspapers and decorate decorate them to match Mickey 1st theme.
- Select songs that are popular with your little guests or those that fit with the Mickey 1st theme so that the kids can sing and dance and shout to their heart’s content.
- Provide drums bells, maracas, streamers to kids and they can form their own parade and march around the area singing birthday song or any Mickey 1st related song.
- Printable Mickey 1st coloring pages are available for free online and will give your kid and the little guests one of the most memorable times of their lives!
Mickey 1st Party Games
Last, but definitely the most important fun part of your party would be games and other interesting activities that you would organize for the little Mickey 1st fans. Certainly, the kids love cake, ice cream and obligatory gifts but it is the fun activities and games that would make your Mickey 1st party complete. A kiddie party is incomplete without games and your Mickey 1st party will not be an exception.
Let the kids enjoy the occasion by using Mickey 1st balloons to play volleyball (smaller kids love it) or relay race. If you’ve got separate area, Mickey 1st fans would love to play water balloon fights. Other Mickey 1st birthday party games that the kids would love are musical chairs and pass the parcel. Pass large pieces of blank paper to Mickey 1st loving kids and ask them to draw shapes around bodies on them. Or ask them to write their name or “Mickey 1st” as legibly as possible by grasping pen with their toes of the left foot and compare them and announce a winner. Many other classic games like Simon Says, Treasure Hunt, duck duck goose, Potato Sack Relay and Ring around the Rosie go well with Mickey 1st theme.
More Resources For Choosing Games For Mickey 1st Birthday
- Here is a list of Top 10 Classic Kids Party Games that are perfect for a great Mickey 1st party.
- These 25 Children’s Party Games will make your Mickey 1st birthday party real fun.
- If you need simple and easy games for the Mickey 1st fans, here are 8 Easy Birthday Party Games for Kids
- These 20 Birthday Party Games That Won’t Cost You a Dime and still make your Mickey 1st Bash a huge success.
- If the little Mickey 1st fans are in a mood, here is a list of some
Perfectly Silly Party Games.
- If you’ve hosted the Mickey 1st themed birthday party in your house, these Indoor Party Games will take the fun to the next level.
- Here are some more Birthday Party Games that you can count on to keep the Mickey 1st party hopping.
Mickey 1st Party Ideas for Adult Guests
When you are planning activities and games for the little guests in your Mickey 1st celebration, be sure to plan a game or two where the adults can also take part.
- Make a guest book from large sheets of paper and ask your guests to write in them about what they liked the best in the Mickey 1st celebration.
- Put a cardboard in a white or Mickey 1st theme color and ask your guests to autograph it with permanent markers or fabric markers.
- You can make your Mickey 1st party fun and memorable by creating an activity station for adults where they can decorate their own cupcakes and goody bags.
Presents For Your Mickey 1st Party
Remember that your Mickey 1st b’day bash is just not complete if some presents have not been given out to the invited little guests as well as their parents. Consider wisely about your selection of presents for the guests given that we want everybody to go back home with a smile making our Mickey 1st themed party a smashing hit.
Saying Thank You After Your Mickey 1st Birthday Bash
Your Mickey 1st themed birthday bash was perfect and everyone went back smiling, so why not say thank-you to all the guests. You can design the thank-you notes yourself with some imagination or you can go online and download and print some Mickey 1st theme based thank-you notes. If you’ve got Mickey 1st birthday supplies from our recommended store, thank-you notes are already included in them. Mickey 1st birthday supplies also include favors and favor boxes. Trust us, after receiving favor boxes that come with Mickey 1st party supplies your guests will thank you and go home happy.
Mickey 1st Birthday Party Tips
- Be sure to order your Mickey 1st party supplies well in advance so that they arrive in time.
- Plan out your Mickey 1st bash in advance (also take into consideration your child’s schedule), write it down and try to stick to it.
- If it is the first birthday of your kid, instead of live entertainment you can rent a bubble machine for your Mickey 1st party because toddlers love bubbles so much.
- For kids that are three years or older, balloon modeling, magic show, puppet show, face painting or any other kind of live entertainment will make your Mickey 1st party wonderful.
- If you have thrown the Mickey 1st birthday party for a toddler, invite adults too and arrange some games and activities for them as well because toddlers can not play by themselves but will enjoy seeing adults playing and laughing.
- Only play music that the kids can recognize, like Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog from the Mickey Mouse, Sesame Street song, Yo Gabba Gabba! song or anything related to the Mickey 1st theme.
- Invite a lot of friends, relatives and guests to your Mickey 1st party only if your kid is a party animal but if your child is shy, invite only a few of them.
- If your child is old enough, get him involved by letting him help make invitations or decorations for the Mickey 1st party as kids love to be helpful.
- By the late afternoon the younger kids start getting easily irritated or annoyed, so your Mickey 1st party should end by mid afternoon.
- For 6+ kids, you may consider renting a ball pit or a bounce house for your Mickey 1st bash where kids will spend hours as they love bouncing or playing in the ball pit.
- Pony rental, mini put put course and other party rentals for older kids will make your Mickey 1st celebration an instant hit.
- Awarding prizes to everyone who has participated in a game, whether they won or lost, will make everyone happy and your Mickey 1st bash a huge success.
- Don’t forget to check with the kids (or preferably their parents) about food allergies before finalizing your Mickey 1st party menu.
- If you’ve invited parents along with the kids to your Mickey 1st birthday party, be sure to serve some food to them that is appropriate for adults.
- Parties start slowly and can’t be into full swing until all the little guests have arrived, but those Mickey 1st fans who have arrived early may get hungry. Offer crackers, chips or other light snacks to early Mickey 1st birthday attendees and they’ll be full of energy and not cranky till the food is served.
- Save money where you can as a little low budget Mickey 1st party will not steal the fun away.
- Be sure to click a lot of photos of the celebration and do not forget to click snaps of the Mickey 1st birthday cake before the party begins. Later, post the Mickey 1st party images to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin and Pinterest accounts for others to see and appreciate your hard work.
Mickey 1st Birthday Supplies
Mickey 1st birthday supplies supplies will give your kid the best gift of all – pure joy! Mickey 1st party supplies are available at the local stores near you as well as online.
If you buy all the Mickey 1st birthday supplies a-la-carte, you will have to pay a lot more. Also available are Mickey 1st party packs that contain everything you need for a party of 8 or 16 guests. These Mickey 1st birthday party packs are available in various variants: Basic packs, Deluxe packs, Ultimate packs and with or without favor boxes; choose according to your budget. A large variety of pre-designed Mickey 1st birthday supplies party packs are available for you to choose from:
Basic Mickey 1st Party Pack
Mickey 1st Tableware and Cake Supplies
The Mickey 1st party supplies basic party pack includes party plates (dinner as well as dessert plates), themed lunch napkins and table cover, matching color birthday candles, forks, spoons and Mickey 1st party cups.
Mickey 1st Party Decorations
Two sets of different color balloons that match the Mickey 1st party theme.
Mickey 1st Invitations and Gift Wrap
Mickey 1st party invitations and thank you post cards and two sets of curling ribbons that complement the theme.
The Mickey 1st party supplies basic kit is available for 8 or 16 guests.
Deluxe Mickey 1st Party Pack
Mickey 1st Tableware and Cake Supplies
The Mickey 1st party supplies deluxe party pack includes Mickey 1st party cups, themed lunch napkins and table cover, matching color forks, spoons, birthday candles and Mickey 1st party plates (dinner as well as dessert plates).
Mickey 1st Birthday Decorations
The Mickey 1st party supplies deluxe kit includes a lot of Mickey 1st birthday party decorations. Included are theme colored three sets of balloons, one Mickey 1st balloon (foil), three sets of crepe paper that match the theme and one centerpiece.
Mickey 1st Birthday Invitations and Gift Wrap
Mickey 1st birthday party invitations and thank you post cards and three sets of theme complementing curling ribbons.
Mickey 1st Party Favors and Gifts
Mickey 1st party hats.
Mickey 1st Party Banner
One personalized Mickey 1st birthday banner.
The deluxe Mickey 1st party supplies kit is available for 8 or 16 guests.
Deluxe with Favors Mickey 1st Party Pack
This Mickey 1st party supplies pack includes everything from the deluxe kit plus a lot of party favors. There are birthday favor boxes (empty), lollipops, sticker sheets, blowouts and many other gift items to fill the Mickey 1st birthday goody bags. You may also search the internet for more party favor ideas and other Mickey 1st party supplies.
Ultimate Mickey 1st Party Supplies Pack
Well, this is the ultimate Mickey 1st birthday set. You can have the whole package: Mickey 1st party supplies ultimate party pack.
Mickey 1st Tableware and Cake Supplies
The ultimate Mickey 1st party supplies kit includes themed birthday party plates (dessert as well as dinner), lunch and beverage napkins, birthday candles, cutlery, table cover and Mickey 1st birthday cake toppers.
Mickey 1st Party Decorations
The Mickey 1st party supplies ultimate kit contains a huge number of Mickey 1st Birthday Decorations. There are three sets of balloons and crepe papers that match the Mickey 1st party theme. There is a large Mickey 1st birthday balloon and a cute looking centerpiece. Then there is a thirty one inches Mickey 1st jumbo foil balloon and three sets of fluffy decorations. Mickey 1st wall decal and swirl decorations along with a Mickey 1st party banner is also included in the ultimate Mickey 1st party supplies kit.
Mickey 1st Party Favors and Toys
This Mickey 1st party supplies ultimate kit contains a lot of Mickey 1st party favors and other stuff for Mickey 1st birthday giveaways. There are Mickey 1st party favor boxes (empty), sticker sheets, swirl lollipops, blowouts and other candy filled stuff. Mickey 1st birthday supplies also include value pack party favors (to stuff the favor boxes), pencils, tattoos, a 16 oz. plastic cup and a lot of other Mickey 1st party goods.
Mickey 1st Games and Activities
Includes many extra Mickey 1st birthday supplies like Pinata (pull string), a pinata blindfold and a lot of toys and candy to fill the pinata.
Mickey 1st Party Invitations and Gift Wrap
Mickey 1st birthday invitations and thank you post cards and three sets of curling ribbons that totally complement the theme.
Other Mickey 1st Birthday Stuff
Two big candy boxes and a Mickey 1st metal keepsake.
[wpsm_promobox background=”#f8f8f8″ border_size=”2px” border_color=”#dddddd” highligh_color=”#fb7203″ highlight_position=”left” title=”Mickey 1st Party Supplies – a-la-carte
” description=”You can also opt to buy all the Mickey 1st birthday supplies separately; a benefit of this is that you are able to mix and match the decorations. I would suggest you to purchase Mickey 1st party supplies online if you want to buy them a-la-carte as one local shop may not carry all the decorations and other party stuff that you have in your mind.” ]
Party Can Be Fun With Mickey 1st Party Supplies
Planning a Mickey 1st party can really be a bit of fun if you make sure that you just give yourself sufficient time to organize the event. With enough time, little bit of work and Mickey 1st birthday supplies, you’ll be in a position to set up the perfect birthday party. Celebration can be fun and party can be smart with Mickey 1st party supplies.
When it comes to children’s birthday party, Mickey 1st is among the most popular themes, as irrespective of geographical location or age, kids (and grown ups too) unarguably love it. Choosing Mickey 1st party theme will surely add a festive touch to your kid’s birthday party celebration. And Mickey 1st party supplies will create some memories that will last a lifetime for your kid as well as you. Throw your child the best party ever with Mickey 1st party supplies.