The first and foremost important ingredient that can make your child’s birthday party a great success is the selection of the party theme and these days Lego party theme is quite popular. Lego is the talk of the school these days so throwing a great birthday bash based on this theme would be rewarding for you and your kid will also feel good and proud. Lego party supplies are available online, so the most challenging part of putting a party together has become the easiest now. Throwing a great birthday party can get complicated, but Lego birthday supplies kit makes it easy.
In case you are not used to organizing children’s birthday party, the process of planning a great Lego Birthday Party might be a little mystery. But the truth is, however hard as it may seem, planning the perfect kid’s birthday bash is easy with a few basic steps and Lego birthday supplies. And the little ones will be overjoyed with what you have planned for them with love, care and Lego party supplies.
Planning Your Lego Birthday Celebration
A good plan will be the most important factor in throwing a great Lego party. But to make your Lego birthday party an event to remember, you will have to start planning well in advance. Last minute party planning stress can be avoided by planning your Lego themed birthday party early. Take into consideration party theme, the venue, food and drinks, Lego party supplies (decorations, favors, props etc.) and budget.
Lego Birthday Party Theme
The very first thing that you have to consider when organizing birthday bash for little one is deciding the party theme and you should have a chat with your kids and determine whether they are okay with Lego themed party. Now that you’ve decided that you will be going with Lego theme, you will have to arrange for all the party supplies that match the theme. Being a very popular theme, you’ll find tons of Lego birthday supplies at various local as well as online stores.
You may have decided to throw a Lego birthday party for your kid, but before finalizing the theme, have a talk with your child about the theme.
A few points to consider about Lego party theme:
- Is your kid a big fan of Lego?
- Apart from Lego, does your child has any other theme in mind?
- Will the guests like/love Lego theme?
- Are Lego party supplies easily available?
Lego birthday supplies will make your party stand out.
Decide on the size of your Lego Birthday Bash
Now it would be a great time to consider who you will be going to invite for your Lego kids’ birthday party. I would suggest that you keep the list of the invitees restricted to close relatives and friends to make sure that the Lego party is not overrun by a lot of kids. Having said that, if you would like to have a larger birthday celebration, it is possible with extra help taken from friends/relatives to watch the party guests as well as the Lego party supplies that you’ve already laid out on the table. One adult for every ten kids at the Lego celebration should suffice. Supervision of adult(s) is necessary if you want to lay out Lego party supplies on table in advance.
Although I would suggest you to keep the Lego birthday party small, it really depends on the number of friends your little one wants to invite for the party. If your kid is too small, say one year old or two year old, the less kids in the Lego party the better. You’ll have to purchase Lego party supplies according to the number of guests in your kid’s birthday party.
Scheduling Your Lego Party
Scheduling the party is one of the most significant part of the children’s birthday party organizing process, so you’ll have to schedule your Lego birthday party carefully. Be sure to schedule your Lego birthday party in advance. To make your Lego b’day party a smashing hit, it should have a precise beginning and ending. It is always better to keep the Lego party short, simple and sweet. Also, you’ll have to take care about other children’s routines so that your Lego birthday bash does not interfere with their schedules. Morning or afternoon is normally the best time to throw the best Lego themed birthday bash. Buy your Lego birthday supplies well in advance if you are purchasing them from local store. If ordering online, buy the Lego party supplies one month in advance so that you receive them in time.
Have A Budget For Your Lego Birthday Party
It is vital to have a budget for the Lego party that you’re planning and you should stick to it. Although there are some parents who spend a lot of money on these social gatherings, I would suggest you to have an affordable budget since a low-budget kids’ birthday party can also be made to look lavish using low-cost Lego party supplies that are available online. You can also check out the local stores if they are running better deals on Lego birthday supplies.
Choosing A Venue For A Great Lego Party
You should take great care in picking out the ideal type of venue for the perfect Lego bash. The venue for your Lego birthday party should not be too far which can be difficult to gain access. The address should be clearly mentioned using simple fonts or clear handwriting and no guest should have the difficulty reading it due to design or style of your Lego themed invitations. If you’re using the invitations that come with Lego party supplies, use black or dark color color pen to write on them.
Try to pick an inexpensive or no cost party location for the Lego birthday party.
- Your house, or a friend’s or a relative’s house is the best and the free of cost option to host your Lego birthday party.
- Many libraries have community rooms that would cost very less (some are even free) to host your Lego themed party.
- Your local park may be another low cost option to throw a great Lego birthday party for your kid. Although you might have to pay for the picnic area or an entrance fee, still your Lego party would cost less than other costly venue options.
Lego Party Invitations
Your Lego birthday invitations would be just as important as the birthday party itself. Lego birthday party invitations will invoke a lot of excitement for your little one while writing the names of the guests and sending them out and for the little guests when they receive it. Be sure to send out the invitations a few days in advance and don’t forget to mention that the birthday bash would be based on Lego theme. Request the guests to R.S.V.P. so that you will know in advance how many guests would be attending your Lego birthday party.
Lego party invitations are available in a variety of forms; some can be downloaded from the internet and printed while some websites allow you to send the invitations online. A little research on the ‘net will give you a lot of websites where you can find a plethora of Lego invitations. But if you’ve bought Lego party supplies online, you won’t have to struggle with your PC or smartphone. Just fill up the invitations that come with Lego birthday supplies and you’re good to go.
Lego party supplies kits already contain properly themed invitations. Due to these invitations the guests will come to know beforehand that your kid’s birthday party would be based on Lego theme. So, they may decide to bring gifts that relate to the Lego theme. The little guests (kids) may opt to wear costumes that relate to Lego birthday theme. If you’re making the invitations yourself, just remember that these should mirror the Lego theme.
Decorations For Lego Birthday Party
No party is complete without decorations and considering the fact that you’ve chosen Lego theme, you’ll need some decorations related to the theme. Use the decorations that you got with Lego birthday supplies to give your party the special look. Lego party supplies packs are also available that include everything you need to decorate your party that will make the theme clear for your guests.
Lego Party Decoration Ideas
If you haven’t ordered any Lego party pack, you can try making a few decorations yourself. From magazines to books to internet, the popularity of Lego has made its images available everywhere. If you are not good at drawing figures, you can buy some Lego stickers or search the internet to print some pictures and use them. Try searching “Lego Birthday Supplies” on google and you’ll find a lot of images to inspire you.
There must be some craft supplies lying in your home and you can create some good looking Lego birthday decorations with them easily. You can create Lego birthday banners or paper chains from craft foam or construction paper of theme related color combo. Also, you can ask your child to help make them and they will feel so proud when you hang them at the Lego party venue.
You can cut different shapes in different colors and paste them on the wall with removable Lego wall decals. A wide range of decorations are available at your local stores as well as the online merchants mentioned in this Lego blog post.
Your Lego decorations should be colorful with bright lights. Keep all the Lego birthday supplies that you have created safe in some box.
Pick Lego Birthday Party Menu
Food would be an integral part of your Lego birthday bash and would also be the biggest expense.
Control the Food Costs of your Lego Party
You can try potluck, where all the guests would bring a pre-prepared dish to your Lego party. Apart from sidestepping the dietary problems, this could significantly cut down on the overall cost of your Lego birthday bash.
One thing that would be most special in your Lego b’day party is cake. You can get Lego themed cake from the local bakery, order it online or bake it yourself. If you’ve got cake toppers along with your Lego birthday supplies, use them. But cake alone is not enough – you’ll need real food too for your Lego party. Pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs and hamburgers would go well with Lego theme. Lego fans will also love sodas, fruit juice and fresh lime juice.
If you’re thinking of buying pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers or stew for your Lego birthday celebration, think again! Buying all these foods can add up and if you’re a good cook, you can save a lot of money by making all these stuff yourself and still make your Lego birthday party the talk of the neighborhood.
Lego Birthday Cake
Your kid’s birthday party would be incomplete without a proper Lego birthday party cake. You can bake the Lego party cake yourself or you can buy a pre-made cake from your local grocery store and decorate it yourself. If you’ve baked the cake yourself, you can create a free hand design related to Lego on the top of the cake and show your creativity as well. Food coloring can be used to change to color of the icing to match with the Lego theme.
If you’ve ordered Lego Party Supplies kit from one of the online retailers mentioned here, it already includes Lego cake toppers that are unique and priceless. Don’t forget to cover your Lego birthday cake with colorful candies. You can also add edible Lego images on the top of your cake and cupcakes.
Lego Party Activities
- Kids have lots of energy, so remember to plan enough activities well in advance to keep them busy in your Lego celebration.
- Because some children will be earlier than the others and the Lego party will be (and should be) started only when all the children have arrived, be sure to plan some activities for the early comers.
- Kid can make hats by folding newspapers and decorate decorate them to match Lego theme.
- Select songs that are popular with your little guests or those that fit with the Lego theme so that the kids can sing and dance and shout to their heart’s content.
- Provide drums bells, maracas, streamers to kids and they can form their own parade and march around the area singing birthday song or any Lego related song.
- Printable Lego coloring pages are available for free online and will give your kid and the little guests one of the most memorable times of their lives!
Lego Party Games
Last, but definitely the most important fun part of your party would be games and other interesting activities that you would organize for the little Lego fans. Certainly, the kids love cake, ice cream and obligatory gifts but it is the fun activities and games that would make your Lego party complete. A kiddie party is incomplete without games and your Lego party will not be an exception.
Let the kids enjoy the occasion by using Lego balloons to play volleyball (smaller kids love it) or relay race. If you’ve got separate area, Lego fans would love to play water balloon fights. Other Lego birthday party games that the kids would love are musical chairs and pass the parcel. Pass large pieces of blank paper to Lego loving kids and ask them to draw shapes around bodies on them. Or ask them to write their name or “Lego” as legibly as possible by grasping pen with their toes of the left foot and compare them and announce a winner. Many other classic games like Simon Says, Treasure Hunt, duck duck goose, Potato Sack Relay and Ring around the Rosie go well with Lego theme.
More Resources For Choosing Games For Lego Birthday
- Here is a list of Top 10 Classic Kids Party Games that are perfect for a great Lego party.
- These 25 Children’s Party Games will make your Lego birthday party real fun.
- If you need simple and easy games for the Lego fans, here are 8 Easy Birthday Party Games for Kids
- These 20 Birthday Party Games That Won’t Cost You a Dime and still make your Lego Bash a huge success.
- If the little Lego fans are in a mood, here is a list of some
Perfectly Silly Party Games.
- If you’ve hosted the Lego themed birthday party in your house, these Indoor Party Games will take the fun to the next level.
- Here are some more Birthday Party Games that you can count on to keep the Lego party hopping.
Lego Party Ideas for Adult Guests
When you are planning activities and games for the little guests in your Lego celebration, be sure to plan a game or two where the adults can also take part.
- Make a guest book from large sheets of paper and ask your guests to write in them about what they liked the best in the Lego celebration.
- Put a cardboard in a white or Lego theme color and ask your guests to autograph it with permanent markers or fabric markers.
- You can make your Lego party fun and memorable by creating an activity station for adults where they can decorate their own cupcakes and goody bags.
Presents For Your Lego Party
Remember that your Lego b’day bash is just not complete if some presents have not been given out to the invited little guests as well as their parents. Consider wisely about your selection of presents for the guests given that we want everybody to go back home with a smile making our Lego themed party a smashing hit.
Saying Thank You After Your Lego Birthday Bash
Your Lego themed birthday bash was perfect and everyone went back smiling, so why not say thank-you to all the guests. You can design the thank-you notes yourself with some imagination or you can go online and download and print some Lego theme based thank-you notes. If you’ve got Lego birthday supplies from our recommended store, thank-you notes are already included in them. Lego birthday supplies also include favors and favor boxes. Trust us, after receiving favor boxes that come with Lego party supplies your guests will thank you and go home happy.
Lego Birthday Party Tips
- Be sure to order your Lego party supplies well in advance so that they arrive in time.
- Plan out your Lego bash in advance (also take into consideration your child’s schedule), write it down and try to stick to it.
- If it is the first birthday of your kid, instead of live entertainment you can rent a bubble machine for your Lego party because toddlers love bubbles so much.
- For kids that are three years or older, balloon modeling, magic show, puppet show, face painting or any other kind of live entertainment will make your Lego party wonderful.
- If you have thrown the Lego birthday party for a toddler, invite adults too and arrange some games and activities for them as well because toddlers can not play by themselves but will enjoy seeing adults playing and laughing.
- Only play music that the kids can recognize, like Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog from the Mickey Mouse, Sesame Street song, Yo Gabba Gabba! song or anything related to the Lego theme.
- Invite a lot of friends, relatives and guests to your Lego party only if your kid is a party animal but if your child is shy, invite only a few of them.
- If your child is old enough, get him involved by letting him help make invitations or decorations for the Lego party as kids love to be helpful.
- By the late afternoon the younger kids start getting easily irritated or annoyed, so your Lego party should end by mid afternoon.
- For 6+ kids, you may consider renting a ball pit or a bounce house for your Lego bash where kids will spend hours as they love bouncing or playing in the ball pit.
- Pony rental, mini put put course and other party rentals for older kids will make your Lego celebration an instant hit.
- Awarding prizes to everyone who has participated in a game, whether they won or lost, will make everyone happy and your Lego bash a huge success.
- Don’t forget to check with the kids (or preferably their parents) about food allergies before finalizing your Lego party menu.
- If you’ve invited parents along with the kids to your Lego birthday party, be sure to serve some food to them that is appropriate for adults.
- Parties start slowly and can’t be into full swing until all the little guests have arrived, but those Lego fans who have arrived early may get hungry. Offer crackers, chips or other light snacks to early Lego birthday attendees and they’ll be full of energy and not cranky till the food is served.
- Save money where you can as a little low budget Lego party will not steal the fun away.
- Be sure to click a lot of photos of the celebration and do not forget to click snaps of the Lego birthday cake before the party begins. Later, post the Lego party images to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin and Pinterest accounts for others to see and appreciate your hard work.
Lego Birthday Supplies
Lego birthday supplies supplies will give your kid the best gift of all – pure joy! Lego party supplies are available at the local stores near you as well as online.
If you buy all the Lego birthday supplies a-la-carte, you will have to pay a lot more. Also available are Lego party packs that contain everything you need for a party of 8 or 16 guests. These Lego birthday party packs are available in various variants: Basic packs, Deluxe packs, Ultimate packs and with or without favor boxes; choose according to your budget. A large variety of pre-designed Lego birthday supplies party packs are available for you to choose from:
Basic Lego Party Pack
Lego Tableware and Cake Supplies
The Lego party supplies basic party pack includes party plates (dinner as well as dessert plates), themed lunch napkins and table cover, matching color birthday candles, forks, spoons and Lego party cups.
Lego Party Decorations
Two sets of different color balloons that match the Lego party theme.
Lego Invitations and Gift Wrap
Lego party invitations and thank you post cards and two sets of curling ribbons that complement the theme.
The Lego party supplies basic kit is available for 8 or 16 guests.
Deluxe Lego Party Pack
Lego Tableware and Cake Supplies
The Lego party supplies deluxe party pack includes Lego party cups, themed lunch napkins and table cover, matching color forks, spoons, birthday candles and Lego party plates (dinner as well as dessert plates).
Lego Birthday Decorations
The Lego party supplies deluxe kit includes a lot of Lego birthday party decorations. Included are theme colored three sets of balloons, one Lego balloon (foil), three sets of crepe paper that match the theme and one centerpiece.
Lego Birthday Invitations and Gift Wrap
Lego birthday party invitations and thank you post cards and three sets of theme complementing curling ribbons.
Lego Party Favors and Gifts
Lego party hats.
Lego Party Banner
One personalized Lego birthday banner.
The deluxe Lego party supplies kit is available for 8 or 16 guests.
Deluxe with Favors Lego Party Pack
This Lego party supplies pack includes everything from the deluxe kit plus a lot of party favors. There are birthday favor boxes (empty), lollipops, sticker sheets, blowouts and many other gift items to fill the Lego birthday goody bags. You may also search the internet for more party favor ideas and other Lego party supplies.
Ultimate Lego Party Supplies Pack
Well, this is the ultimate Lego birthday set. You can have the whole package: Lego party supplies ultimate party pack.
Lego Tableware and Cake Supplies
The ultimate Lego party supplies kit includes themed birthday party plates (dessert as well as dinner), lunch and beverage napkins, birthday candles, cutlery, table cover and Lego birthday cake toppers.
Lego Party Decorations
The Lego party supplies ultimate kit contains a huge number of Lego Birthday Decorations. There are three sets of balloons and crepe papers that match the Lego party theme. There is a large Lego birthday balloon and a cute looking centerpiece. Then there is a thirty one inches Lego jumbo foil balloon and three sets of fluffy decorations. Lego wall decal and swirl decorations along with a Lego party banner is also included in the ultimate Lego party supplies kit.
Lego Party Favors and Toys
This Lego party supplies ultimate kit contains a lot of Lego party favors and other stuff for Lego birthday giveaways. There are Lego party favor boxes (empty), sticker sheets, swirl lollipops, blowouts and other candy filled stuff. Lego birthday supplies also include value pack party favors (to stuff the favor boxes), pencils, tattoos, a 16 oz. plastic cup and a lot of other Lego party goods.
Lego Games and Activities
Includes many extra Lego birthday supplies like Pinata (pull string), a pinata blindfold and a lot of toys and candy to fill the pinata.
Lego Party Invitations and Gift Wrap
Lego birthday invitations and thank you post cards and three sets of curling ribbons that totally complement the theme.
Other Lego Birthday Stuff
Two big candy boxes and a Lego metal keepsake.
[wpsm_promobox background=”#f8f8f8″ border_size=”2px” border_color=”#dddddd” highligh_color=”#fb7203″ highlight_position=”left” title=”Lego Party Supplies – a-la-carte
” description=”You can also opt to buy all the Lego birthday supplies separately; a benefit of this is that you are able to mix and match the decorations. I would suggest you to purchase Lego party supplies online if you want to buy them a-la-carte as one local shop may not carry all the decorations and other party stuff that you have in your mind.” ]
Party Can Be Fun With Lego Party Supplies
Planning a Lego party can really be a bit of fun if you make sure that you just give yourself sufficient time to organize the event. With enough time, little bit of work and Lego birthday supplies, you’ll be in a position to set up the perfect birthday party. Celebration can be fun and party can be smart with Lego party supplies.
When it comes to children’s birthday party, Lego is among the most popular themes, as irrespective of geographical location or age, kids (and grown ups too) unarguably love it. Choosing Lego party theme will surely add a festive touch to your kid’s birthday party celebration. And Lego party supplies will create some memories that will last a lifetime for your kid as well as you. Throw your child the best party ever with Lego party supplies.