The first and foremost important ingredient that can make your child’s birthday party a great success is the selection of the party theme and these days Bug Eyed party theme is quite popular. Bug Eyed is the talk of the school these days so throwing a great birthday bash based on this theme would be rewarding for you and your kid will also feel good and proud. Bug Eyed party supplies are available online, so the most challenging part of putting a party together has become the easiest now. Throwing a great birthday party can get complicated, but Bug Eyed birthday supplies kit makes it easy.
In case you are not used to organizing children’s birthday party, the process of planning a great Bug Eyed Birthday Party might be a little mystery. But the truth is, however hard as it may seem, planning the perfect kid’s birthday bash is easy with a few basic steps and Bug Eyed birthday supplies. And the little ones will be overjoyed with what you have planned for them with love, care and Bug Eyed party supplies.
Planning Your Bug Eyed Birthday Celebration
A good plan will be the most important factor in throwing a great Bug Eyed party. But to make your Bug Eyed birthday party an event to remember, you will have to start planning well in advance. Last minute party planning stress can be avoided by planning your Bug Eyed themed birthday party early. Take into consideration party theme, the venue, food and drinks, Bug Eyed party supplies (decorations, favors, props etc.) and budget.
Bug Eyed Birthday Party Theme
The very first thing that you have to consider when organizing birthday bash for little one is deciding the party theme and you should have a chat with your kids and determine whether they are okay with Bug Eyed themed party. Now that you’ve decided that you will be going with Bug Eyed theme, you will have to arrange for all the party supplies that match the theme. Being a very popular theme, you’ll find tons of Bug Eyed birthday supplies at various local as well as online stores.
You may have decided to throw a Bug Eyed birthday party for your kid, but before finalizing the theme, have a talk with your child about the theme.
A few points to consider about Bug Eyed party theme:
- Is your kid a big fan of Bug Eyed?
- Apart from Bug Eyed, does your child has any other theme in mind?
- Will the guests like/love Bug Eyed theme?
- Are Bug Eyed party supplies easily available?
Bug Eyed birthday supplies will make your party stand out.
Decide on the size of your Bug Eyed Birthday Bash
Now it would be a great time to consider who you will be going to invite for your Bug Eyed kids’ birthday party. I would suggest that you keep the list of the invitees restricted to close relatives and friends to make sure that the Bug Eyed party is not overrun by a lot of kids. Having said that, if you would like to have a larger birthday celebration, it is possible with extra help taken from friends/relatives to watch the party guests as well as the Bug Eyed party supplies that you’ve already laid out on the table. One adult for every ten kids at the Bug Eyed celebration should suffice. Supervision of adult(s) is necessary if you want to lay out Bug Eyed party supplies on table in advance.
Although I would suggest you to keep the Bug Eyed birthday party small, it really depends on the number of friends your little one wants to invite for the party. If your kid is too small, say one year old or two year old, the less kids in the Bug Eyed party the better. You’ll have to purchase Bug Eyed party supplies according to the number of guests in your kid’s birthday party.
Scheduling Your Bug Eyed Party
Scheduling the party is one of the most significant part of the children’s birthday party organizing process, so you’ll have to schedule your Bug Eyed birthday party carefully. Be sure to schedule your Bug Eyed birthday party in advance. To make your Bug Eyed b’day party a smashing hit, it should have a precise beginning and ending. It is always better to keep the Bug Eyed party short, simple and sweet. Also, you’ll have to take care about other children’s routines so that your Bug Eyed birthday bash does not interfere with their schedules. Morning or afternoon is normally the best time to throw the best Bug Eyed themed birthday bash. Buy your Bug Eyed birthday supplies well in advance if you are purchasing them from local store. If ordering online, buy the Bug Eyed party supplies one month in advance so that you receive them in time.
Have A Budget For Your Bug Eyed Birthday Party
It is vital to have a budget for the Bug Eyed party that you’re planning and you should stick to it. Although there are some parents who spend a lot of money on these social gatherings, I would suggest you to have an affordable budget since a low-budget kids’ birthday party can also be made to look lavish using low-cost Bug Eyed party supplies that are available online. You can also check out the local stores if they are running better deals on Bug Eyed birthday supplies.
Choosing A Venue For A Great Bug Eyed Party
You should take great care in picking out the ideal type of venue for the perfect Bug Eyed bash. The venue for your Bug Eyed birthday party should not be too far which can be difficult to gain access. The address should be clearly mentioned using simple fonts or clear handwriting and no guest should have the difficulty reading it due to design or style of your Bug Eyed themed invitations. If you’re using the invitations that come with Bug Eyed party supplies, use black or dark color color pen to write on them.
Try to pick an inexpensive or no cost party location for the Bug Eyed birthday party.
- Your house, or a friend’s or a relative’s house is the best and the free of cost option to host your Bug Eyed birthday party.
- Many libraries have community rooms that would cost very less (some are even free) to host your Bug Eyed themed party.
- Your local park may be another low cost option to throw a great Bug Eyed birthday party for your kid. Although you might have to pay for the picnic area or an entrance fee, still your Bug Eyed party would cost less than other costly venue options.
Bug Eyed Party Invitations
Your Bug Eyed birthday invitations would be just as important as the birthday party itself. Bug Eyed birthday party invitations will invoke a lot of excitement for your little one while writing the names of the guests and sending them out and for the little guests when they receive it. Be sure to send out the invitations a few days in advance and don’t forget to mention that the birthday bash would be based on Bug Eyed theme. Request the guests to R.S.V.P. so that you will know in advance how many guests would be attending your Bug Eyed birthday party.
Bug Eyed party invitations are available in a variety of forms; some can be downloaded from the internet and printed while some websites allow you to send the invitations online. A little research on the ‘net will give you a lot of websites where you can find a plethora of Bug Eyed invitations. But if you’ve bought Bug Eyed party supplies online, you won’t have to struggle with your PC or smartphone. Just fill up the invitations that come with Bug Eyed birthday supplies and you’re good to go.
Bug Eyed party supplies kits already contain properly themed invitations. Due to these invitations the guests will come to know beforehand that your kid’s birthday party would be based on Bug Eyed theme. So, they may decide to bring gifts that relate to the Bug Eyed theme. The little guests (kids) may opt to wear costumes that relate to Bug Eyed birthday theme. If you’re making the invitations yourself, just remember that these should mirror the Bug Eyed theme.
Decorations For Bug Eyed Birthday Party
No party is complete without decorations and considering the fact that you’ve chosen Bug Eyed theme, you’ll need some decorations related to the theme. Use the decorations that you got with Bug Eyed birthday supplies to give your party the special look. Bug Eyed party supplies packs are also available that include everything you need to decorate your party that will make the theme clear for your guests.
Bug Eyed Party Decoration Ideas
If you haven’t ordered any Bug Eyed party pack, you can try making a few decorations yourself. From magazines to books to internet, the popularity of Bug Eyed has made its images available everywhere. If you are not good at drawing figures, you can buy some Bug Eyed stickers or search the internet to print some pictures and use them. Try searching “Bug Eyed Birthday Supplies” on google and you’ll find a lot of images to inspire you.
There must be some craft supplies lying in your home and you can create some good looking Bug Eyed birthday decorations with them easily. You can create Bug Eyed birthday banners or paper chains from craft foam or construction paper of theme related color combo. Also, you can ask your child to help make them and they will feel so proud when you hang them at the Bug Eyed party venue.
You can cut different shapes in different colors and paste them on the wall with removable Bug Eyed wall decals. A wide range of decorations are available at your local stores as well as the online merchants mentioned in this Bug Eyed blog post.
Your Bug Eyed decorations should be colorful with bright lights. Keep all the Bug Eyed birthday supplies that you have created safe in some box.
Pick Bug Eyed Birthday Party Menu
Food would be an integral part of your Bug Eyed birthday bash and would also be the biggest expense.
Control the Food Costs of your Bug Eyed Party
You can try potluck, where all the guests would bring a pre-prepared dish to your Bug Eyed party. Apart from sidestepping the dietary problems, this could significantly cut down on the overall cost of your Bug Eyed birthday bash.
One thing that would be most special in your Bug Eyed b’day party is cake. You can get Bug Eyed themed cake from the local bakery, order it online or bake it yourself. If you’ve got cake toppers along with your Bug Eyed birthday supplies, use them. But cake alone is not enough – you’ll need real food too for your Bug Eyed party. Pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs and hamburgers would go well with Bug Eyed theme. Bug Eyed fans will also love sodas, fruit juice and fresh lime juice.
If you’re thinking of buying pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers or stew for your Bug Eyed birthday celebration, think again! Buying all these foods can add up and if you’re a good cook, you can save a lot of money by making all these stuff yourself and still make your Bug Eyed birthday party the talk of the neighborhood.
Bug Eyed Birthday Cake
Your kid’s birthday party would be incomplete without a proper Bug Eyed birthday party cake. You can bake the Bug Eyed party cake yourself or you can buy a pre-made cake from your local grocery store and decorate it yourself. If you’ve baked the cake yourself, you can create a free hand design related to Bug Eyed on the top of the cake and show your creativity as well. Food coloring can be used to change to color of the icing to match with the Bug Eyed theme.
If you’ve ordered Bug Eyed Party Supplies kit from one of the online retailers mentioned here, it already includes Bug Eyed cake toppers that are unique and priceless. Don’t forget to cover your Bug Eyed birthday cake with colorful candies. You can also add edible Bug Eyed images on the top of your cake and cupcakes.
Bug Eyed Party Activities
- Kids have lots of energy, so remember to plan enough activities well in advance to keep them busy in your Bug Eyed celebration.
- Because some children will be earlier than the others and the Bug Eyed party will be (and should be) started only when all the children have arrived, be sure to plan some activities for the early comers.
- Kid can make hats by folding newspapers and decorate decorate them to match Bug Eyed theme.
- Select songs that are popular with your little guests or those that fit with the Bug Eyed theme so that the kids can sing and dance and shout to their heart’s content.
- Provide drums bells, maracas, streamers to kids and they can form their own parade and march around the area singing birthday song or any Bug Eyed related song.
- Printable Bug Eyed coloring pages are available for free online and will give your kid and the little guests one of the most memorable times of their lives!
Bug Eyed Party Games
Last, but definitely the most important fun part of your party would be games and other interesting activities that you would organize for the little Bug Eyed fans. Certainly, the kids love cake, ice cream and obligatory gifts but it is the fun activities and games that would make your Bug Eyed party complete. A kiddie party is incomplete without games and your Bug Eyed party will not be an exception.
Let the kids enjoy the occasion by using Bug Eyed balloons to play volleyball (smaller kids love it) or relay race. If you’ve got separate area, Bug Eyed fans would love to play water balloon fights. Other Bug Eyed birthday party games that the kids would love are musical chairs and pass the parcel. Pass large pieces of blank paper to Bug Eyed loving kids and ask them to draw shapes around bodies on them. Or ask them to write their name or “Bug Eyed” as legibly as possible by grasping pen with their toes of the left foot and compare them and announce a winner. Many other classic games like Simon Says, Treasure Hunt, duck duck goose, Potato Sack Relay and Ring around the Rosie go well with Bug Eyed theme.
More Resources For Choosing Games For Bug Eyed Birthday
- Here is a list of Top 10 Classic Kids Party Games that are perfect for a great Bug Eyed party.
- These 25 Children’s Party Games will make your Bug Eyed birthday party real fun.
- If you need simple and easy games for the Bug Eyed fans, here are 8 Easy Birthday Party Games for Kids
- These 20 Birthday Party Games That Won’t Cost You a Dime and still make your Bug Eyed Bash a huge success.
- If the little Bug Eyed fans are in a mood, here is a list of some
Perfectly Silly Party Games.
- If you’ve hosted the Bug Eyed themed birthday party in your house, these Indoor Party Games will take the fun to the next level.
- Here are some more Birthday Party Games that you can count on to keep the Bug Eyed party hopping.
Bug Eyed Party Ideas for Adult Guests
When you are planning activities and games for the little guests in your Bug Eyed celebration, be sure to plan a game or two where the adults can also take part.
- Make a guest book from large sheets of paper and ask your guests to write in them about what they liked the best in the Bug Eyed celebration.
- Put a cardboard in a white or Bug Eyed theme color and ask your guests to autograph it with permanent markers or fabric markers.
- You can make your Bug Eyed party fun and memorable by creating an activity station for adults where they can decorate their own cupcakes and goody bags.
Presents For Your Bug Eyed Party
Remember that your Bug Eyed b’day bash is just not complete if some presents have not been given out to the invited little guests as well as their parents. Consider wisely about your selection of presents for the guests given that we want everybody to go back home with a smile making our Bug Eyed themed party a smashing hit.
Saying Thank You After Your Bug Eyed Birthday Bash
Your Bug Eyed themed birthday bash was perfect and everyone went back smiling, so why not say thank-you to all the guests. You can design the thank-you notes yourself with some imagination or you can go online and download and print some Bug Eyed theme based thank-you notes. If you’ve got Bug Eyed birthday supplies from our recommended store, thank-you notes are already included in them. Bug Eyed birthday supplies also include favors and favor boxes. Trust us, after receiving favor boxes that come with Bug Eyed party supplies your guests will thank you and go home happy.
Bug Eyed Birthday Party Tips
- Be sure to order your Bug Eyed party supplies well in advance so that they arrive in time.
- Plan out your Bug Eyed bash in advance (also take into consideration your child’s schedule), write it down and try to stick to it.
- If it is the first birthday of your kid, instead of live entertainment you can rent a bubble machine for your Bug Eyed party because toddlers love bubbles so much.
- For kids that are three years or older, balloon modeling, magic show, puppet show, face painting or any other kind of live entertainment will make your Bug Eyed party wonderful.
- If you have thrown the Bug Eyed birthday party for a toddler, invite adults too and arrange some games and activities for them as well because toddlers can not play by themselves but will enjoy seeing adults playing and laughing.
- Only play music that the kids can recognize, like Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog from the Mickey Mouse, Sesame Street song, Yo Gabba Gabba! song or anything related to the Bug Eyed theme.
- Invite a lot of friends, relatives and guests to your Bug Eyed party only if your kid is a party animal but if your child is shy, invite only a few of them.
- If your child is old enough, get him involved by letting him help make invitations or decorations for the Bug Eyed party as kids love to be helpful.
- By the late afternoon the younger kids start getting easily irritated or annoyed, so your Bug Eyed party should end by mid afternoon.
- For 6+ kids, you may consider renting a ball pit or a bounce house for your Bug Eyed bash where kids will spend hours as they love bouncing or playing in the ball pit.
- Pony rental, mini put put course and other party rentals for older kids will make your Bug Eyed celebration an instant hit.
- Awarding prizes to everyone who has participated in a game, whether they won or lost, will make everyone happy and your Bug Eyed bash a huge success.
- Don’t forget to check with the kids (or preferably their parents) about food allergies before finalizing your Bug Eyed party menu.
- If you’ve invited parents along with the kids to your Bug Eyed birthday party, be sure to serve some food to them that is appropriate for adults.
- Parties start slowly and can’t be into full swing until all the little guests have arrived, but those Bug Eyed fans who have arrived early may get hungry. Offer crackers, chips or other light snacks to early Bug Eyed birthday attendees and they’ll be full of energy and not cranky till the food is served.
- Save money where you can as a little low budget Bug Eyed party will not steal the fun away.
- Be sure to click a lot of photos of the celebration and do not forget to click snaps of the Bug Eyed birthday cake before the party begins. Later, post the Bug Eyed party images to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin and Pinterest accounts for others to see and appreciate your hard work.
Bug Eyed Birthday Supplies
Bug Eyed birthday supplies supplies will give your kid the best gift of all – pure joy! Bug Eyed party supplies are available at the local stores near you as well as online.
If you buy all the Bug Eyed birthday supplies a-la-carte, you will have to pay a lot more. Also available are Bug Eyed party packs that contain everything you need for a party of 8 or 16 guests. These Bug Eyed birthday party packs are available in various variants: Basic packs, Deluxe packs, Ultimate packs and with or without favor boxes; choose according to your budget. A large variety of pre-designed Bug Eyed birthday supplies party packs are available for you to choose from:
Basic Bug Eyed Party Pack
Bug Eyed Tableware and Cake Supplies
The Bug Eyed party supplies basic party pack includes party plates (dinner as well as dessert plates), themed lunch napkins and table cover, matching color birthday candles, forks, spoons and Bug Eyed party cups.
Bug Eyed Party Decorations
Two sets of different color balloons that match the Bug Eyed party theme.
Bug Eyed Invitations and Gift Wrap
Bug Eyed party invitations and thank you post cards and two sets of curling ribbons that complement the theme.
The Bug Eyed party supplies basic kit is available for 8 or 16 guests.
Deluxe Bug Eyed Party Pack
Bug Eyed Tableware and Cake Supplies
The Bug Eyed party supplies deluxe party pack includes Bug Eyed party cups, themed lunch napkins and table cover, matching color forks, spoons, birthday candles and Bug Eyed party plates (dinner as well as dessert plates).
Bug Eyed Birthday Decorations
The Bug Eyed party supplies deluxe kit includes a lot of Bug Eyed birthday party decorations. Included are theme colored three sets of balloons, one Bug Eyed balloon (foil), three sets of crepe paper that match the theme and one centerpiece.
Bug Eyed Birthday Invitations and Gift Wrap
Bug Eyed birthday party invitations and thank you post cards and three sets of theme complementing curling ribbons.
Bug Eyed Party Favors and Gifts
Bug Eyed party hats.
Bug Eyed Party Banner
One personalized Bug Eyed birthday banner.
The deluxe Bug Eyed party supplies kit is available for 8 or 16 guests.
Deluxe with Favors Bug Eyed Party Pack
This Bug Eyed party supplies pack includes everything from the deluxe kit plus a lot of party favors. There are birthday favor boxes (empty), lollipops, sticker sheets, blowouts and many other gift items to fill the Bug Eyed birthday goody bags. You may also search the internet for more party favor ideas and other Bug Eyed party supplies.
Ultimate Bug Eyed Party Supplies Pack
Well, this is the ultimate Bug Eyed birthday set. You can have the whole package: Bug Eyed party supplies ultimate party pack.
Bug Eyed Tableware and Cake Supplies
The ultimate Bug Eyed party supplies kit includes themed birthday party plates (dessert as well as dinner), lunch and beverage napkins, birthday candles, cutlery, table cover and Bug Eyed birthday cake toppers.
Bug Eyed Party Decorations
The Bug Eyed party supplies ultimate kit contains a huge number of Bug Eyed Birthday Decorations. There are three sets of balloons and crepe papers that match the Bug Eyed party theme. There is a large Bug Eyed birthday balloon and a cute looking centerpiece. Then there is a thirty one inches Bug Eyed jumbo foil balloon and three sets of fluffy decorations. Bug Eyed wall decal and swirl decorations along with a Bug Eyed party banner is also included in the ultimate Bug Eyed party supplies kit.
Bug Eyed Party Favors and Toys
This Bug Eyed party supplies ultimate kit contains a lot of Bug Eyed party favors and other stuff for Bug Eyed birthday giveaways. There are Bug Eyed party favor boxes (empty), sticker sheets, swirl lollipops, blowouts and other candy filled stuff. Bug Eyed birthday supplies also include value pack party favors (to stuff the favor boxes), pencils, tattoos, a 16 oz. plastic cup and a lot of other Bug Eyed party goods.
Bug Eyed Games and Activities
Includes many extra Bug Eyed birthday supplies like Pinata (pull string), a pinata blindfold and a lot of toys and candy to fill the pinata.
Bug Eyed Party Invitations and Gift Wrap
Bug Eyed birthday invitations and thank you post cards and three sets of curling ribbons that totally complement the theme.
Other Bug Eyed Birthday Stuff
Two big candy boxes and a Bug Eyed metal keepsake.
[wpsm_promobox background=”#f8f8f8″ border_size=”2px” border_color=”#dddddd” highligh_color=”#fb7203″ highlight_position=”left” title=”Bug Eyed Party Supplies – a-la-carte
” description=”You can also opt to buy all the Bug Eyed birthday supplies separately; a benefit of this is that you are able to mix and match the decorations. I would suggest you to purchase Bug Eyed party supplies online if you want to buy them a-la-carte as one local shop may not carry all the decorations and other party stuff that you have in your mind.” ]
Party Can Be Fun With Bug Eyed Party Supplies
Planning a Bug Eyed party can really be a bit of fun if you make sure that you just give yourself sufficient time to organize the event. With enough time, little bit of work and Bug Eyed birthday supplies, you’ll be in a position to set up the perfect birthday party. Celebration can be fun and party can be smart with Bug Eyed party supplies.
When it comes to children’s birthday party, Bug Eyed is among the most popular themes, as irrespective of geographical location or age, kids (and grown ups too) unarguably love it. Choosing Bug Eyed party theme will surely add a festive touch to your kid’s birthday party celebration. And Bug Eyed party supplies will create some memories that will last a lifetime for your kid as well as you. Throw your child the best party ever with Bug Eyed party supplies.